We invite you and your family to come grow with us through
studying God's Word and participating in Christ-centred community.
What is an ICC Homegroup?
- A gathering of brothers and sisters in Christ who are seeking to encourage one another on the journey toward Christian maturity.
- We are built on the values of the early Christian community (Acts 2:42-47)
- Studying God's Word together along with spiritual encouragement and authentic sharing in the context of Christian community.
What does it mean to belong to a Homegroup?
- There are no ‘rules of membership.'
- We ask everyone to commit to regular attendance and to pray for and encourage others who are in the group.
- You are always welcome to join a group, even if it has already been meeting or if you cannot attend every week. Your presence is a gift that will encourage and help others to grow.
What are the benefits of being in a Homegroup?
- The groups are intended to help all of us toward the goal of "Everyone Mature in Christ."
- An oasis of care, support and encouragement in a world that prizes individuality.
What groups are currently offered?
- Before the morning service on Sundays, we have classes for children, middle school, upper school, and adults. 9:30 0 10:15 AM in Chertsey.
- Adult home group meets on Sunday nights at 6:00 PM for a meal and then study at 6:30. Join us at 146 Ireton Ave in Walton-on-Thames (same location as youth group). Some participants take turns providing meals and leading the study.
- We also have Ladies Bible Studies, Men's Fellowship Groups and other Home Groups at in Oxshott, Weybridge and other locations.
What if I am in a group that meets during the week?
- Not everyone at church will choose to be part of a study group after the Sunday morning service but there are other opportunities to meet during the week.
What about the youth and children?
- See our Children and Youth pages for information on events and activities.
Please contact Pastor Barry in the church office for more information about starting or joining any ICC Homegroup! We hope that you will plan to make an ICC Home Group part of your family's growth in Christ!
Please phone the church office on 01932 830295 or email